The Highland Lakes Service League is offering scholarships to adult women returning to school to complete their education and/or certification in pursuit of their career goals. Scholarships are not applicable to high school graduating seniors.
1. Available to adult women who live and work in Burnet or Llano Counties
2. Not available to high school seniors
3. Application must include a resume, all transcripts and current GPA
4. Applicant must be enrolled in an institution at the time of application.
5. Applicant must have a student ID# and must have successfully completed a minimum or one course in their field of study.
6. Application must be received by the stated due date.
7. If selected, applicant must interview with the Scholarship Committee and agree to the use of her photo and contact information for the HLSL’s promotion of the scholarship program.
8. If applicant previously received a scholarship award from HLSL, she must include an explanation of how the funds were spent and what was accomplished.
Scholarships will be awarded at the June meeting of the Highland Lakes Service League.
The Application is available to download here.